OUR COVID POLICY
Please have a review of the below as we’ve made some changes to the way we operate. This is in line with the latest Government Guidance in order to keep customers and staff safe while still ensuring an enjoyable fun experience. At times we may need to make further changes or modifications to our operations as the Government release updated guidance and take on any new best practices. We ask that you please bear with us and we will do our best to ensure we’re communicating any new rules or changes to operations.
To make sure we keep you and all our staff safe we will need your help:
- We encourage all customers to book ahead either online or by phone.
- If you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or just feeling unwell, ill, or under the weather please reschedule
your visit for another day.
- We have a new Beer Garden with Garden Games, this space can be booked online.
- Upon arrival a host will greet you and direct you to your table with a given table number displayed on the table.
- We have removed over 50% of our tables to allow for ample social distancing throughout the venue.
- In addition to social distancing of tables, parts of the venue will operate a one-way system to reduce cross over between customers and staff.
- There is now a hand-wash sink available as you first enter the venue and we ask that all customers please wash their
hands upon entering.
- In addition to hand washing facilities when entering, there are numerous hand sanitizer stations placed around the venue. We ask that all customer regularly wash and or sanitize their hands during their stay at Draughts.
- Customers will be limited to a maximum of 2 people in the games library at once. We also ask that you wash and sanitize your hands before touching any games. Gloves will also be available for any customers wanting to wear gloves whilst playing games.
- Please respect social distancing and personal space. Some may not be as comfortable as others about distance so let’s be respectful of one another.
- And lastly, we are here to provide an entertaining but safe experience, and we’re really excited to welcome all our
customers back, even if some things are a little different.